L’Auberge Del Mar
Located in the heart of Southern California’s most picturesque coastal Village of Del Mar, L’Auberge Del Mar, by Destination Hotels, overlooks the Pacific Ocean and offers a resort experience reminiscent of a private, coastal estate. This stylish seaside hotel offers gourmet dining options, an ocean-inspired wellness spa, private walking path to the beach and relaxing pool area.
Just steps from this Southern California beach hotel are the numerous shops, restaurants, and galleries, as well as scenic hiking trails at the Torrey Pines State Reserve and historic Del Mar Racetrack. Nearby, enjoy golfing at exclusive courses as well as the unlimited outdoor activities and attractions that San Diego has to offer.
Offering the perfect balance of beachy casual and upscale chic, L’Auberge ranks among the top resorts in the world by Condé Nast.
The MarcomCentral User Conference has secured a special room rate of $259/night for our attendees at conference hotel until January 27, 2017. If you want to stay at the L’Auberge Del Mar, a Destination Hotel, we recommend booking your hotel room as soon as possible. To reserve your room, use the link here or contact the hotel by telephone at 1-800-245-9757 and mention that you would like a room in the “MarcomCentral User Conference” room block.
Room rate listed does not include $10/night hospitality charge, occupancy taxes (12.5%) and CA Tourism Assessment Tax (.4%).
Please note that, while there are other hotel accommodations in San Diego, we recommend staying at the L’Auberge Del Mar, a Destination Hotel to make the most of your User Conference experience.
- Outdoor whirlpool spa and leisure pool with ocean view and cabanas
- Outdoor heated lap pool
- 24-hour fitness center
- Two lighted championship tennis courts for individual or mini-tournament play. Private, semi-private and group lessons available
Beautifully landscaped footpath to Del Mar Beach
- Del Mar Plaza, located directly across the street, offers world-class shopping, boutiques, art galleries, restaurants and entertainment
- Torrey Pines State Reserve and Del Mar Racetrack within walking distance
- Championship golf, polo fields and a variety of top San Diego attractions are just a short drive away
- Nearby activities include: hiking, swimming, surfing, stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, fishing, whale watching, sailing, hot air ballooning and more.
KITCHEN 1540 has garnered numerous awards including such prestigious honors as Wine Spectator Magazine: Award of Excellence; CA Restaurant Association: Gold Medallion – Best Hotel Restaurant, Fine Dining; San Diego Magazine: Best Hotel Restaurant; and Ranch & Coast Magazine: Editor’s Pick for Best Restaurant.
Living Room Bar: Located in the well-appointed Living Room of L’Auberge Del Mar, this popular bar features L’Happy Hour Sunday through Thursday and live music on Friday and Saturday nights.
Coastline Restaurant: Casual, comfortable and outside, this relaxed setting offers a peaceful ocean view to enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner in the San Diego sunshine.
Bleu Bar: Located adjacent to the main pool, Bleu Bar has a hip vibe both day and night. Libations can be enjoyed at the bar, or in the company of others gathered around the fire feature. Bleu Bar is the place to see and be seen in Del Mar.